1.14.2018

Parfait Quilt from The Cake Mix Quilt Along


I had the great pleasure of making a quilt for The Cake Mix Quilt Along hosted by the Fat Quarter Shop.


This Quilt Along features all 16 quilts in The Cake Mix Quilt Book! 
Over 16 weeks,  Fat Quarter Shop will be featuring one quilt from the book each week.


My stop is week 8 and I made the Parfait Quilt.
I decided on a pretty Spring Palette of pinks and corals.


It was a fun make and includes a whopping 160 hourglass blocks and 25 pinwheel blocks.


The quilt was a fun and easy make!


Most of the print fabrics were from my stash but I did decide on that yummy Bubblegum Kona Solid and I couldn't resist the cute fashion print from Bee in my Bonnet by Lori Holt  for the backing.


Be sure to check out the lovely makes from the other quilters on the hop!
And tag your Instagram photos with #fqsquiltalong and #CakeMixMonday so I can see all your fun makes!

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful quilt: I love the colors and the fabrics that you used in it! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is absolutely precious! I want to make one just like yours! Thank you for sharing! :")

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!