11.22.2017

Rain, Rain Go Away Purse in "Super Cute Paper Piecing"


Happy Thursday to you and also to those in the United States - Happy Thanksgiving!

My book has been released on Amazon and a few friends and family let me know they received it yesterday!  They are very sweet -  buying a book to support a friend : )
I am a very lucky gal to have such sweet friends and family!

Today I am going to share a fun project from the book - the "Rain, Rain, Go Away" purse.
I love this project and I think it is because of the colors.  
I am partial to the combination of blue and yellow!

It is a nice and roomy purse - 15" x 15 1/2" and has an inside pocket.
The straps are long enough that you can carry it cross body.
It would be great for a project bag  - totally big enough for a knitting project.


I have been working on another version.  The umbrella block fits perfectly on  the zipper pouch from the Vintage Apron Zipper pouch. 


I have finished the umbrella block and hopefully will find a bit of time to make the zipper pouch.


I found the cute little umbrella charm on Etsy.  It is a great place to find fun charms to add to your zippers.

Wishing you a lovely time with family and friends.
Happy Sewing!

xo
Charise

1 comment:

  1. What is it about that rain and umbrellas that make us smile, well at least I do. Super cute pattern! Off to check out your book. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!