8.17.2017

Super Cute Paper Piecing !!!



I hope you have been enjoying the summer.  We have been busy at the Randell household
enjoying the few last gasps of summer!

I have exciting news.  My book - "Super Cute Paper Piecing", is available as a pre-order on Amazon.
It releases on November 21st!

You can also purchase it at Martingale with a Nov. 7th availability.

Over the next few months, I will be sharing the projects and the inspiration behind them!

Be sure to sign up for my newsletter - you can find the sign up form on the right side of my blog.
Over the next few months, I will be sharing tips for perfecting your paper piecing as well as
new projects you can make from the blocks in "Super Cute Paper Piecing".

Happy Sewing and Happy Summer!

xo
Charise

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting your release date, Charise! The book looks fantastic, and I'm sure it will inspire lots of sewists, both new and experienced ones. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm teaching a class this week on the Clothesline Mini Quilt. Your patterns really are super cute, and your instructions are complete and easy to follow. Thank you for writing this book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!