7.24.2017

The Splendid Sampler ~ Sew Along #2


In case you missed it the first time around, there is another Splendid Sampler Sew Along.
You can find the new sew along blocks [HERE]


The Splendid Sampler is the brain child of Pat and Jane who came up with the idea to ask 100 designers to come up with a 6" block to contribute to a sew along!  
Get all the info on The Splendid Sampler Website [HERE]

The cool thing is that all the blocks have been published in a book.   You can find the book [HERE] 

This is the second sew along in conjunction with the release of the book.
I am so happy they created another sew along.
I didn't quite get to all the blocks the first time around.



So far I have made block #73 entitled "Love" by Jennifer Albaugh.
I am looking forward to making more and watching this quilt grow.


Today, I printed out this handy dandy Block List which includes pics of all the blocks.  
It is a great way to keep track of the blocks you have made.
You can find it [HERE]

Be sure to tag your photos of the blocks you make on Instagram with the hashtag #TheSplendidSampler.

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!