2.07.2016

The Splendid Sampler is just one week away!

The Splendid Sampler starts in exactly one week!

In case you haven't heard, 
Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson came up with the amazing idea to invite 80+ designer to create original blocks for a year long Sew Along!

The block pictured is a free block from Pat to give you a little warm up for the quilt along.  It is a great way to audition some of the fabrics you are planning on using.

The quilt along starts February 14th and you can find all the details [HERE].
There is a Facebook group which is a great way to share fabrics and get to know everyone.

Here is a sneaky peek of my blocks!  I have had such fun making them.

I will be sharing my version of the first block in the quilt along on February 14th including an easy appliqué tutorial.

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise


9 comments:

  1. Charisse, thanks for the little sneak peek. This is going to so much fun....I just hope I can keep up with all the other things I have going on. It will be good that these are 6 inch blocks!! One week to go....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sneak peek. This is my first time of doing small blocks. I know that this will be outside my box, but I am wanting to try new things this year. So this will be a good start. Thanks, again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to this. This is one stitch along that I did not want to pass up. I love the fabrics you are using, I think I know what I am hope to try the sample block to see if I want to make any changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alaa, deseando empezar! Que ilusión!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sneaky peek. I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's your fabric line? So so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blocks, but I don't get it...if it hadn't started yet, how do you already have blocks done?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I just read your next post, now I get it. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!