12.04.2015

Handmade Gifts ~ Citrus Pouch


Happy Friday!
Today I am sharing another handmade gift idea for my Handmade Holidays series.


I designed the citrus pouch for the Liberty Craft Blog.  
It is the perfect size for a pencil pouch.
I have shown it here with a lovely, colorful Moleskin Sketch book and some fun colored pencils.
Another perfect gift for your creative friends and family.



It is also the perfect size for portable sewing supplies or a make-up pouch.


The fabrics used in the pouches pictured are from Liberty of London. They are a lightweight cotton lawn, but any quilting weight cotton print or solid would work nicely, too.

You can find the pattern and instructions on the Liberty Craft Blog [HERE]

  Happy Sewing
xo
Charise

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable!!! I've downloaded the pattern and plan to make a few!!! Thanks for sharing this, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!