11.14.2014

Friday Favorites and a little peek of Vintage Block #12!






With the invent of Instagram, I visit Flickr less and less.  Today I decided to head on over to Flickr and discovered that they have redesigned the site.  I like it so much better!  I even found a group of wonderful projects to share with you!  All the photo credits are listed above.



My focus lately has been to finish projects and clean up my sewing space.
I have finished the last block in the Vintage Block Quilt Along and look forward to sharing it soon!

xo
Charise

5 comments:

  1. I love everything about your vintage block- the colours, the sweet fabrics and the circular design! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for including me (Liberty Single Girl quilt)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Flickr is so much nicer now. I try to keep visiting as I do like flickr, but find myself spending more and more time on IG. Nice pick of favs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Flickr's redesign is quite nice, but it was a long time coming and so many of my friends/contacts have left. I may have to check out IG too, when I get a chance. Thank you for the beautiful final Vintage Block...looking fwd to the pattern and getting back to this project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, it's beautiful! Is block #12 paper pieced?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!