10.29.2014

Work in Progress Wednesday


Fall is in full swing here and the leaves are turning beautiful shades of yellow and orange  : ) 
                            The knitting bug never fails to bite me this time of year!  


couldn't resist trying the pattern you see above which I found in Mollie Makes issue 44.  The cowl is from the book "Scarves and Cowls" and I immediately ordered the book.  All the projects are adorable and I can't wait to finish this one so I can begin another!


The log cabin block on the left was made for a friend and of course I got the log cabin sewing bug, too!  



The little cottage in the center of the log cabin block is from my Mini Cottage pattern.



Which inspired me to start another project.  The blocks shown above are the beginning of yet another quilt - yikes : )  I love the scrappy look and seeing the pattern emerge.


My projects for the Patchwork Patterns 318 blog hop are well underway.  I can't wait to share them with you on November 3rd!

xo
Charise





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!