8.03.2014

Fresh Sewing Day!



I love Lily's Quilts Fresh sewing day.  It is an opportunity to recap all your accomplishments for the month and meet new bloggers!


July seemed to fly by.  I was able to finish a few paper piecing patterns and start a new one.

I started a new quilt - Spring Blossoms and I love where it is going!
I've added some more blossoms since this pic was taken : )


My Anna blouse is being graded - by me!  The learning curve was a bit steep but I think I finally have it down.  I hope to have this pattern available soon!

I also had some wonderful beach and pool days which is probably the most important thing to be doing this glorious summer - spend time with my boys that are growing up much too fast!
Be sure to head over to Lily's Quilts and share your accomplishments!

xo
Charise

3 comments:

  1. Oh those jam jars are adorable! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, those chairs are the cutest things ever. Do we get to see you again soon I hope? Maybe the meeting next week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So charming! I've been wanting to sew some summery fruit paper pieced blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!