2.23.2014

Sunday Stash


[From top left, clockwise: Yuwa perfume labels, Lakehouse Pam Kitty Picnic Floral, Lakehouse Pam Kitty Picnic Pink Cherries, Lakehouse Pam Kitty Picnic Check in Pink, Lakehouse Pam Kitty Picnic Yellow Cherries, Patchwork in Red from QH Textiles, Yuwa Clover Stripe D, Yuwa Clover Stripe F]

This week has been an incredible mail week.  I received this wonderful package from Sew Me a Song.  I cannot wait to cut into these beauties! They all play so well together! 



The fox and deer fabric are knit fabrics from Girl Charlee fabrics.  I recently saw the fox fabric on pinterest and immediately added it to my "fabric" board.  
I pre washed both fabrics this afternoon and they came out of the dryer so soft!

These prints will be dresses and hopefully patterns someday in the not so distant future (After I finish the Anna Blouse : )
I love to wear knits and dresses especially.  They are so comfortable to wear and easy to sew!

Have a lovely Sunday evening!
xo
Charise




1 comment:

  1. I love the Anna blouse! Are you going to sell the pattern? Pleeeese say "yes"! Thanks, Kate~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!