1.06.2012

< * < 2011 > * >

I was pleasantly surprised to see the results of my  2011 mosaic of finished projects.  Most were bee block but I did make a few pouches and bags and I finished one pillow.  My biggest goal for 2012 is to finish a quilt.


I'm really looking forward to the New Year.
  I was invited to join a new bee which put me over the moon as I admire all the wonderful ladies in the bee and their incredible work! Many of the members I know from the Cocorico bee and am excited to make some new friends.

 I'll have a block published at the beginning of the year.....so exciting!!!!

Wishing you a fruitful and joyful 2012!

7 comments:

  1. All of these are wonderful! I especially love the dress form. Makes me want to try paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style shines through! And big congrats on the publishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting Charise!!
    I love each and every single thing in your mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely makes throughout the year. I have loved seeing all your paper pieced blocks. Thanks for all the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your Bee blocks are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could look at your mosaic all day! You are uber talented and I love all your work, such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!