10.18.2011

Another Suzuko Koseki Purse

I've taken a little break from my Bee Blocks to do a little sewing for myself.  I made the small log cabin bag from Suzuko Koseki's Patchwork Style and was very happy with the results. 
I just finished another Suzuko Koseki Bag from the same book - The Fan Bag.  I've never made a quilted purse before and I really like the results.  The quilting and batting gives it nice body and it is big enough to carry most of my stuff.  I'm definitely a Big Purse gal.
I'm not sure what is next though I do love this bag by Leila from Suzuko Koseki's latest book - Natural Patchwork.
Happy creating to you!

5 comments:

  1. Love your bag Charise! The fabrics are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag!
    Patchwork Style is on my amazon wishlist! looks like I'm going to have to add Natural patchwork too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! I love the blues in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is so in right now. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!