12.22.2021

Cook Book Fabric and a Kitchen Cupboard Quilt


 "Cook Book" is the new line of fabric from Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet for Riley Blake Designs and it is ADORABLE.  

Kitchen themed and vintage inspired, I absolutely love all the Vintage Feedback style fabrics.

I decided to shop the Paper Pieced patterns in my Etsy shop to come up with the perfect design for this cute fabric.  A kitchen themed quilt seemed like the perfect project.  

I used Riley Blake Natural linen for the background and Riley stripe for the binding.

The quilting by Ashley at Hen House quilting is just perfect!


The creamer and sugar pattern uses "Mums" print in color cottage with Riley Blake Swiss Dots.



Love Mug is so adorable in Riley Gingham and the sweet "Cherry Turnover" print.


The Tea Kettle Pattern perfectly showcases the "Luncheon" print in coral.  It works perfectly with Riley Blake Swiss Dot.


I loved how the tea cups turned out using my Tea Time pattern. 

I would love a set of cups with these designs!


These nested mixing bowls are just adorable and work so well with Riley Gingham!


Cook Book "Fruit" print is the perfect print for these 

"Jam Jars and Fruit" blocks!



The Kitchen Canister Blocks are absolutely perfect in the Cook Book "Stamps" Print.  The pattern will be available in my Etsy shop soon!

If you make a project with Cook Book, be sure and tag your photos with the following hashtags:

#CookBookFabric #RileyBlakeDesigns #ILoveRiley Blake

Happy Sewing!

xo

Charise



1 comment:

  1. Your patterns are so perfect for this fabric: I love it all! You are a master paper piecer!!! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!