10.26.2020

Riley Blake Chambray "Anna Blouse"

 



I was so excited to have the opportunity to sew with the new Chambray fabric from Riley Blake Designs.

My Anna blouse turned out to be the perfect design for this beautiful fabric.

I used the Chambray Dot Blue for the body and sleeves, and trimmed it with the Chambray Light Indigo.  I pre-washed both fabrics and they are so nice and soft. 

 

I am so pleased with how this Anna turned out.  Perfect to wear now with a cardigan, skinny jeans and boots and the Light Indigo Chambray would be perfect for some wide leg pants.


There are two more colors that are equally as beautiful and perfect for your sewing projects!

Be sure to head on over to the Riley Blake Blog to find more inspiring projects.

Don't forget to tag your pictures on social media with the hashtags 

#ILoveRileyBlake #RileyBlakeDesigns #RileyBlakeChambrayFabric


Happy Sewing

xo

Charise




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!