11.26.2019

Adrienne Blouse in Designer Knits



Riley Blake sent me this beautiful Fabric -  "Something Borrowed Petals Navy" in stretch jersey knit designed by Christopher from The Tattooed quilter.  I decided to make the Adrienne blouse by Friday Pattern Company.  I love how it turned out!

The print is the cutest sketchy floral with  "Love" text scattered in the print.  And it you look closely at the picture, the "Love" is perfectly positioned at the center front of the blouse.  A happy accident indeed!  The cotton knit has a nice soft hand and is a dream to sew with!  

Be sure to check out the Riley Blake Blog for more adorable and inspiring projects! 

Please tag your photos on Social media with the hashtags #RileyBlakeDesigns & #SomethingBorrowedFabric so we can see your amazing work! 

Happy Sewing
xo Charise 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!