5.21.2017

Macaroon Pouch Pattern in my Etsy Shop!


Hello and Happy Sunday.
We are having a lovely warm and sunny day here in the Pacific Northwest in Seattle, WA!

I'm heading outside to play in the garden,
 but wanted to share the release of my new pattern - Macaroon pouch!
You can find it in my Etsy Shop.

It is a fun zipper pouch that measures 11" x 8 1/4" which is the perfect size for carrying makeup, sewing supplies or art supplies!


The pouch has a nice curved shape that I was able to achieve with curved seams,
 and creative shaping.  
Being comfortable sewing curved seams is helpful, but I did include very clear instructions and tips to help make it easy.



You can personalize yours by adding a custom made  ribbon trim loop.
Instructions are include in the pattern.


Adding a fun zipper pull is another way to add a personal touch.
I find my zipper pulls online at ETSY, Superbuzzy, and Sunny Day Supply as well as Joann Fabric Stores and Michaels stores.


This yellow leather trimmed version is one of my favorites!
If you want to try sewing with leather, you can find a few tips [HERE]

If you do make the Macaroon Pouch, be sure to share it with the hashtag #MacaroonPouch.
I love to see what you make!

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I have never sewn anything besides straight seams and a little FMQ, let alone a zipper and curved seams! How long does it take experienced seamstress such as yourself to make one of these? I'm guessing this isn't a good pattern for a beginner to start with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice
      It is a little more complicated than your average zip pouch. If you have sewn zippers and curved seams you should be OK! It probably takes me about 2 hours to sew a pouch from cutting, fusing and sewing. Best Wishes ~ Charise : )

      Delete
  2. Adorable! That faces fabric is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!