2.17.2017

Pussy Cat Pattern ~ Available on Craftsy


It has been some time since I released a new pattern.
Life was busy in 2016 with a house remodel (almost done!!!), and a secret project (can't wait to share this November).

I decided to spend my time designing a pattern and donate the proceeds to an organization that does amazing work - Planned Parenthood.
The pattern is available on Craftsy


I don't use this platform to share my political views and like to think of this as a "happy place" to share my pretty projects and inspire your amazing creativity.


But, In my feelings of despair with the state of leadership in the United States, I decided to use this platform and my love to design as a way to "pay it forward" by donating the proceeds from this pattern to organizations I support.  
I understand that not everyone is in a position to share their political views for fear of losing customers and support.  
Fortunately,  I am in a position to share my political views and use my voice for what I see as good.

So....for the month of February I will be donating all the proceed from the sale of this pattern to Planned Parenthood.

Thanks for your support!

xo
Charise

  



   


12 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving me away to support Planned parenthood from Australia, I've watched with despair that I couldn't do anything to support women in America, but with this I can just a little bit. And it's an adorable pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I agree and we need all the support we can get in USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Charise, for putting yourself out there like this. I am in agreement with you concerning the state of our country. I will be buying the pattern. And I have to say, I love the fabric you used for the cat's eyes! That is so clever. I'm not really a cat person, but your pattern is so cute, and I like the color you made it.

    Best wishes.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Charise,
    Very brave of you. Glad to support your project. And the kitty is so cute!
    Barbara R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for speaking up and offering this cute Pussy Cat pattern. I purchased the pattern and hope to actually make it. Going to my Congresswoman's Town Hall meeting to speak for PP today...
    randi b.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, what a great idea and to support PP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very very very sad. I spent many years in a pro-life pregnancy center doing ultrasounds to help young women get a view into their wombs at the precious life that resided there. Planned Parenthood is a marvelous place to go to destroy that life and to set those young women on a path of regret and worse. I was one of those young women that Planned Parenthood "helped" destroy my tiny precious baby decades ago. I also spent many years counseling those whose lives had become unbearable after making that "choice." I cannot even begin to express the grief and misery I saw in those women. Sad. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you for being true to yourself! And for benefitting a very deserving organization!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pattern and was thinking about buying it, but once I saw that you're donating to PP, I stopped thinking. It's now a must buy! Thank you for supporting them. I know women whose lives have been saved by having access to good reproductive healthcare from PP, and I'm not talking about abortions. I also relied on PP when in grad school and didn't have insurance to pay for my annual check ups.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet pattern; with the added bonus of your support of Planned Parenthood, I'm looking forward to making a purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pattern is amazingly cute! I am going to be a first time grandmother of a baby girl and this would be a darling block for a quilt for her. I can see a quilt full of paper pieced cat blocks! A bonus is your support for Planned Parenthood. They offer valuable services to women who otherwise could not get reproductive healthcare. Thank you for taking a stand.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!