8.03.2016

Vintage Sewing Machine and Notions Paper Piecing Pattern

Today I am so excited to announce the re-release of my paper piecing pattern, 
"Vintage Sewing Machine & Notions".


Originally designed for a sew along years ago, this new version of the pattern includes full size,
full color patterns



as well as detailed instructions on how to put the block together.



I have also included my best paper piecing tips - three pages in all.

I am extending a discount coupon in my Etsy shop which expires 8-15-16.

Use code ThankYou20 for 20% off a purchase of $6.50 or more.

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise

1 comment:

  1. I am very pleased to see this article, thank you for sharing. I hope next time will be better.Inside If you on my homepage can be found more related content.This blog is vary interesting ......


    Sewing machine finance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!