11.24.2014

Sunday Stash ~ On Monday : )


Fabrics Left to Right, Top to Bottom
1) Essex Steel Yarn Dye linen and Annika Wester for Kokka Fabric, 2) C+ S Fabrics: XOXO and Mustang Arrows
3) Cotton + Steel Fabrics: Rose Border and Netorious 4) Gold Daiwabo Dot and Cotton and Steel Metallic Netorious Fabric 

 I hope you are enjoyed your Sunday!  All my boys (The big one too) headed  to the in-laws to watch the Seahawks game so I was home alone sewing!  Happy Day : ) 

The swatches above are for a new pattern I'm working on - The Lovely Gathered Purse Trio.  There will be a clutch, small bag and large bag or what I'm calling a shopper size.  The project is easy to sew and makes great gifts.  Stay tuned for finished project images!
I posted this photo on Instagram and there was a lot of love for the zippers - aren't they perfect?  I found these metallic beauties at Joann fabrics!



I am also cutting out this fabric combo for the Large Shopper.  An older Melody Miller Print with Denim and Leather Trim.  You can still find this fabulous print at Sew Me A Song!  I'm almost out so I need to order more!


Last week I received these lovely fabrics from Krista at Spotted Stones.  I love them all and can't wait to make a patchwork pouch.

Enjoy your day!
xo
Charise




2 comments:

  1. Love your selections!! thanks for putting the names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! My favorite is the gray/silver combo - that Kokka print is adORable! Zippers are awesome. Can hardly wait to see your new pattern - love the idea of different sizes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!