10.17.2014

Friday Fun : )



The vacation was fabulous but now I'm back to work - I hate to call it that since I love it so : ) - and working away on some fun projects!  This is a glimpse of a project I am finishing up today for Stitch Spring '15.  The fabric is "Up Parasol" by Heather Bailey for Free Spirit fabrics.  It is such a beautiful collections and the colors are perfect for Spring.



I am also patiently waiting to receive a book I'm published in!  Mollie Makes Patchwork and Quilting.  This project was so much fun to make.  It is a Vintage inspired paper pieced laundry bag with a little embroidery detail. I cannot wait to get my hands on it and see the other projects in the book!

I hope you enjoy your Friday!
xo
Charise

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I will have to be on the lookout for the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carrie
      Thanks! I'm excited to see the other projects : )

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This laundry bag is so adorable. I will be on the lookout for the book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!