8.20.2014

Work in Progress Wednesday



As the summer wraps I am looking forward to having more time to sew : )  The boys start school on the 3rd of September so we are doing our best to make the most of every last minute of summer!

Today I did a bit of work on a project that you will be able to find on the Sew Mama Sew blog next week.  It is a back to school project, one I've been wanting to make forever!  Look for the post on my blog and link up to Sew Mama Sew next week.

Ever so often I get an urge to do a bit of knitting.  I am a serious novice and have knit scarves and a few pair of slippers.  I had this blue and green yarn and decided to start a striped scarf.  I may have it done in time to wear for Fall - It has been a fun project to work on at the pool while the boys are taking swim lessons.

Check out the other Works in Progress at Freshly Pieced and share yours.  I would love to see what you are working on!

xo
Charise

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!