4.18.2014

Lovely Bits



Lovely package from hensteethart.blogspot.com

~Before I left for London last week I received two beautiful packages~
 The first came from Viv at Hensteeth.  I absolutely adore her designs and have admired them for ages.  When she listed her adorable girl brooches I could resist no longer!  I was completely blown away by the packaging and ~of course~ the sweet little brooch.  
You can find her beautiful blog [here] and her Etsy shop [here].


Sew along goodies from Gertie's 

Kerry posted about a sew along over at Gertie's Blog for better sewing and I couldn't resist joining in.  The sew along is for a lingerie set consisting of undies plus a slip or cami.  
I have sewn everything under the sun except under garments so I'm excited to give it a go! 
She is selling the sets and patterns in her Etsy shop [here].
As a girl who only wears boy short undies for panties and slips under my dresses, I am looking forward to this fun project : )



Pack Patch Mini Quilt Along

Chase over at 1/4" mark is hosting the most lovely little sew along.  
It is a simple sew along where she asks participants to use their scraps to make a simple 12 patch block.  At the end of ten weeks you will make a mini quilt from the blocks.
My absolute favorite part about this sew along are the themes for each block.  
Last week she asked us to make a block with -
~1~ our favorite colors and ~2~ our true colors, or colors we tend to use in our quilting projects.
This week the themes are ~April Showers~ & ~May Flowers~
You can find more information at the Flickr group [here]

Have a lovely day!
Mine will be spent celebrating a special little 7 year old boy's birthday : )
xo
Charise


4 comments:

  1. What pretty gifts, I love the packaging too.
    I am also doing the QAL and am very inspired by the themes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charise - How very talented you are! Love your little brooch! Visited your Etsy shop - you have some great patterns. I am new to your blog and am your newest follower.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!