1.25.2012

*****Tea Time Pattern*****

I'm really excited to have this block available as a pattern on my Etsy Site!


I made this teapot last summer for a bee block.  I changed it a bit - added a teacup and changed the shape of the teapot a bit. The original is below.  I'm thinking this will become either a mug rug or pillow.  The fabrics are some of my favorites.  Suzuko Koseki buttons, Kumiko Fujita text print (thanks Ayumi) and DS Quilts line.
I have lots of sewing to do.  Potholders for a  swap and a "Pippi Longstocking" block for Muriel in the Cocorico bee! I'm also working on another free paper piecing block and more patterns for my shop!

Happy Creating to You!!!!!
*******************************************************************************

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing -- I can't believe the level of detail you're able to achieve with paper piecing. I also wish I could tag along with you wherever you shop for fabric, and I'd be all "I'm having what she's having, please!" Seriously, you find the best fabrics. I love that kelly green print with the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog, and I love your paper piecing.
    it is beautiful, full of details. All the houses are also so great.
    I have not done any in a long time and your creation makes me want to paper piece!
    I am quite impressed by all your real house improvement (I read quite a few pages of your blog this morning!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charise! I have been LOVING everything you've been making recently! You are my queen of paperpiecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love tea and love this block Charise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!