*****Tea Time Pattern*****

I'm really excited to have this block available as a pattern on my Etsy Site!

I made this teapot last summer for a bee block.  I changed it a bit - added a teacup and changed the shape of the teapot a bit. The original is below.  I'm thinking this will become either a mug rug or pillow.  The fabrics are some of my favorites.  Suzuko Koseki buttons, Kumiko Fujita text print (thanks Ayumi) and DS Quilts line.
I have lots of sewing to do.  Potholders for a  swap and a "Pippi Longstocking" block for Muriel in the Cocorico bee! I'm also working on another free paper piecing block and more patterns for my shop!

Happy Creating to You!!!!!


  1. This is amazing -- I can't believe the level of detail you're able to achieve with paper piecing. I also wish I could tag along with you wherever you shop for fabric, and I'd be all "I'm having what she's having, please!" Seriously, you find the best fabrics. I love that kelly green print with the buttons.

  2. I just discovered your blog, and I love your paper piecing.
    it is beautiful, full of details. All the houses are also so great.
    I have not done any in a long time and your creation makes me want to paper piece!
    I am quite impressed by all your real house improvement (I read quite a few pages of your blog this morning!)

  3. Hi Charise! I have been LOVING everything you've been making recently! You are my queen of paperpiecing!

  4. Love tea and love this block Charise!


Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!