10.11.2009

I've got the bug.....

The quilting bug that is. It is something I've always wanted to try and I love it! I finished my very first block lastnight! I've been collecting these Munki pj's that have the most adorable prints by Heather Ross.
I think they are great for quilting and I'm really looking forward to using them.
You can read more about the Munki obsession here.

I went looking for this lastnight. I found it at a yard sale years ago. It is the beginning of a quilt and looks like the squares are made from vintage fabric. For years I've been trying to figure out what to do with it. I think I'll be taking it apart and using the pieces for a future quilt!
Two of my favorite prints!
Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!