9.03.2009

Budding Artist

Love this. Very modern. I can't wait to hang it in my new office!!


Liam is bicycling to QFC and thinking about the chocolate chips he will buy. Those are the dots in the "thinking bubble" above his head.


It has been fun spending time with the boys this summer. Sometimes I feel more like a referee than a mom!! Liam starts Kindergarten in only a week. I try to spend one on one time with him when Luc naps as Luc is a very demanding two year old when awake. We often pull out the art supplies and draw. I'll have to say I was very impressed with the artwork he created yesterday. It is fun to see how their minds work through their art.

I think we may have an artist on our hands! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!