8.08.2024

Old School fabric featuring my Crayon Zipper Pouch and Sketch book cover




I had so much fun working with the new line of fabric, "Old School", designed by J Wecker Frisch for Riley Blake Designs.
I am a fan of Janet's artwork which adorns her many lovely fabric lines. Old School is a wonderful collection of grammar school themed fabrics.


The first project is my Paper Pieced Crayon Pouch and it is a Free pattern on my blog!




I used the School Books panel for the paper pieced crayon and on the back of the pouch. I adore the artwork of the little girl on the swing!



Find the Paper pieced Crayon Pouch pattern [HERE]


The second project is a sketch book cover using my Large Sketch Book Cover pattern.

The image on the front is also from the School Books panel and I bound the book cover with the Red Dictionary print.


The inside of the cover includes space for a sketch book, pens and pencils and a zipper pocket.

If you make projects with "Old School", be sure to tag your photos on the social media with the hashtags - #ILoveRileyBlake #RileyBlakeDesigns #OldSchoolFabric

Happy Sewing!

Charise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!