8.30.2024

Market Day Apple Tote

 

Amy Jordan of Amy J. Delightful has done it again!  She has designed the most adorable fabric line for Poppie Cotton  - "Market Day".


The line includes an adorable Matryoshka Nesting Dolls print,  a bunting print and lots of sweet florals.  I chose a project that would best highlight the fabrics.  The Apple tote is a pattern I designed for the book "Playful Little Paper Pieced Projects" which you can find on Amazon.

The handles are from Everything Mary


The original Tote has a Kite block as the focal point, but I decided to swap it out for my new Apple Paper Pieced Pattern.  I used the nesting dolls print for the apple center.  I love how it turned out!



You can find the pattern in my ETSY shop - Charise Creates.



I added a fun little apple label that was a gift with purchase from Sunny Day Supply.


Be sure to tag your Market Day fabrics projects with the following hashtags:  ( I love to see what you make)!

#PoppieCotton #PoppieCottonFabric #ILovePoppieCotton #MarketDayFabric #MarketDayFabricTour

Happy Sewing!

xo

Charise


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!