8.15.2024

Always in Season "Jam Jars" Zipper Pouches

 


Always in Season by American Jane is an adorable new fabric collection with a vintage feedsack feel made modern with some beautiful large scale florals. 

There are floral and geometrics prints and include a gingham fat eighth panel and an adorable panel print.

The fabric are shades of red, sky blue and navy blue, green, and yellow. 


I made my "Favorite Block Zipper Pouch" which features your favorite 6" quilt block. 

The Jam Jars is a new pattern and is perfect for this pouch.


Jam Jars is a cute new 6" block that include both Strawberry and Lemon designs.

I used the adorable Red Small Floral print for the strawberry and Yellow Criss Cross for the Jam jar.


I went with a cool colored palette for the the Lemon Jam Jar. 





The back of both pouches feature the beautiful Large Floral in color white.

Find the patterns here:


I couldn't resist adorning the pouches with a cute zipper pull. 

The strawberry is from Rose Garden Patchwork



The Yellow flower charm is from Sew Be.

Be sure to tag your creations with the following hashtags (I love to see what you make!):

#AlwaysInSeasonFabric #ILoveRileyBlake #RileyBlakeDesigns

Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!