2.01.2023

Curvy Purse in Art Journal Fabric


Hi!  Hope you are doing well!  So happy you are here!

I had the opportunity to sew a project with the new Art Journal Fabric from J Wecker Frisch for Riley Blake Fabrics.  

The fabric line is a beautiful collection of vintage inspired prints including vintage text, sheet music and advertising images. 

The Flower Press Patch Panel has the most lovely vintage images and I knew I wanted to use it in my project. 

I designed the Curvy purse with a Panel Pocket which is the perfect place to highlight a favorite fabric.


The Curvy Purse has a handy zipper closure, adjustable strap, and an inside zipper pocket.



I also designed this version using the fabric "Parchment Art Journal Dear Folks Script", and the lovely gold Floral Guide sewing panel. 


If you make a project with Art Journal Fabric, be sure to tag your photos on social media with the following hashtags:

#ArtJournalFabric #RileyBlakeDesigns #ILoveRileyBlake

Happy Sewing!

xo

Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!