1.17.2023

"Down the Rabbit Hole" sneak peek!

 


I received the fabric - "Down the Rabbit Hole" for Riley Blake Designs before Christmas.  

I have been having so much fun playing with this new fabric line for a new project.

"Down the Rabbit Hole" fabric is absolutely adorable.  It is designed by Jill Howarth - @zippyboro on Instagram.  

The fabrics are beautifully illustrated and are perfect for fussy cutting the adorable Alice in Wonderland characters. 


A Tea Party themed project seems just perfect so I will be using many of my tea themed foundation paper piecing blocks from my Etsy shop - Charise Creates!  

The finished project will be completed in February and you will find it on my blog here, Instagram - @ChariseCreates,  as well as the Riley Blake Blog.  

Happy Sewing!

xo

Charise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!