4.08.2018

Spring Blossoms Sew Along ~ Week 2 ~ Watering Can



Hello!
Today I am sharing the first block for the Spring Blossoms Sew Along.
I created a fun mini quilt with blocks from my book "Super Cute Paper Piecing"

You can find the instructions to make the Watering Can Block [HERE]

I kept the fabrics fairly simple on this block.
The floral is "Flower Sugar" from Lecien fabrics.  The "Ciao" print is from Suzuko Koseki.
You can find a different color way of the print at Sew Me A Song on Etsy [HERE] and at Delta Patchwork  [HERE]
I used a matching solid print for the spout and handles.

Please be sure to tag your photos on social media with the hashtag #SpringBlossomsQuiltAlong
I love to see what you make!

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise 


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!