9.30.2023

Let's Create - Fabric Baskets and A Petal Bowl Tutorial

 

Hi! Charise here from Charise Creates sharing some fun projects I made with the new line of fabric - Let's Create by Echo Park Paper Co.

The collection is sewing themed and includes the "Let's Create Hoops" print shown in the fabric baskets as well as an adorable scissor print and pretty floral prints.

My Curvy Basket Trio seemed a perfect match for the sewing themed prints. The baskets nest and are perfectly sized for sewing notions. The largest basket can hold 16 Fat Quarters.




In keeping with the sewing theme, I decided to design a larger basket and included my 6" Vintage Featherweight Sewing Machine block as the focal point on the large basket. The Large Curvy Basket can also be found in my Etsy shop.

The Featherweight Pattern can be found HERE


The piping and bias trim are Riley Blake Design Bee Ginghams in Cassidy Coral and Cassidy Jade. Both ginghams complement the line perfectly!


In keeping with the "pretty storage" theme I made a Petal Bowl. It is a lovely way to keep sewing notions handy or would be a lovely way to display jewelry on a dressing table.


You can find the Free pattern and tutorial on my Blog - Charise Creates. 

Please be sure to share your projects made with "Let's Create" fabric on social media with the hashtags #LetsCreateFabric #IloveRileyBlake #RileyBlakeDesigns

I love to see what you create!

Happy Sewing 

xo Charise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!