10.24.2021

Liberty Fabrics "Flower Show Midsummer"

 

Liberty Fabrics are some of my favorites.  I was so excited to design and create a project for the new fabric line from Liberty Fabrics - Flower Show Midsummer, from authorized distributor Riley Blake Designs.

 The Flower Show quilting collections from Liberty Fabrics celebrate the ‘Best in Show', bringing together botanical designs from across Liberty’s iconic print archive. 

Flower Show Midsummer is a beautiful collection of Liberty favorites inspired by a sunny meadow.  

My project is a quilt made with a variation of the Drunkards Path block in vintage patterns referred to as Love Ring for the flower, and The Oklahoma Wonder for the secondary block.

If you'd like to make a quilt, I found a similar design HERE.  

I used a 6" Drunkards quilt block acrylic template I purchased years ago on Etsy to make 24" blocks.  The finished quilt is 72" square. 

Isn't the quilting beautiful?!  Ashley from Henhouse quilting did such a wonderful job with the clamshell allover pattern which was her brilliant idea!


The quilt background is Swiss Dot in color Hot Pink and is backed with a cute yellow gingham from Riley Blake Designs.



If you make a project with Flower Show Midsummer, be sure to tag your photos on social media with the hashtags

#FlowerShowMidSummerFabric #ILoveRileyBlake #Riley Blake Design

Happy Sewing!

xo, Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!