6.14.2017

The Fussy Cut Sampler Quilt Along




I cannot resist a fun new project - especially a sew or quilt along!
When I saw the blocks appearing on Instagram for The Fussy Cut Samper Quilt Along I knew I had to join in!



I ordered the book, it never arrived, and then ordered it again!
So I am a bit behind.......
My blocks start with week 3 and I will catch up making the blocks for week 1 and 2 when I get a chance : )

If you are reading this then you are probably familiar with my work : )  
I love to fussy cut motifs and think it adds such a special element to my projects.


The book is broken down by techniques and is an excellent way to learn
some new techniques for fussy cutting.


You can find more info at TheFussyCutSampler.com
If you are on Instagram, also look for the hashtag #TheFussyCutSamplerQAL

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this book but now I've ordered it! I love your blocks so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered the book too. I also can't wait for your book in November!!! You are an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable with your use of fabrics! I want to order this book when my life settles down. Ha ha ha. Your blocks simply inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fabric is so cute! Do you mind sharing the name of the fabric collection?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!