7.21.2016

Happy Summer to you!

Happy Summer! I have been so busy with every day life I have neglected this space!
I have been enjoying spending the past two weeks with my boys now that they are on summer vacation.
  
My sewing time has been sparse, but I am working on an update to my 

I originally designed the pattern for the Sew Out Loud Quilt Along years ago.
It needed some love, so I have redrawn the pattern and included assembly diagrams as well 
as three pages of my favorite paper piecing techniques.

I will keep you posted on the release of the new pattern.
Thanks to everyone that has written emails asking for it : )

Happy Sewing
& Happy Summer!

xo
Charise


4 comments:

  1. Your pattern looks great!! And I love your little white Featherweight: what year is it? Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  2. my guess is you have had this question before but here goes anyway,…….. That is the cutest little sewing machine. What model or make is it or what is the name? Where can I get one? Thank you,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanna, that's a vintage Singer Featherweight 221. You can find them on eBay in white, beige or black.

      Delete
  3. I love the pattern and look forward to getting a copy of it when you complete it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!