4.30.2024

Sunflower Quilt in BloomBerry Fabric

 

I had the pleasure of working with the new fabric line from Minki Kim - "Bloomberry". The line includes an adorable strawberry print, florals, ginghams, dots, and a fun "cheater" hexagon print.



Spring here in the Pacific Northwest is still a bit grey and wet so I decided to make a cheery, low volume quilt with primarily yellow and pinks with the hexagon cheater print thrown in. 

I'm calling it my "Sunflower Quilt."



The beautiful quilting was masterfully stitched by Ashley of Hen House quilting and I love how it turned out!


The binding is BloomBerry Yellow Gingham and the backing is the very pretty POParazzi in color Peaches n' Cream.


The Sunflower Quilt is an easy make using half square triangles with a row by row construction to finish the quilt.

Find the Sunflower Quilt Pattern Here  *Available on May 1st*



We had a brief moment of sunshine, so I snapped a few photos of Sunflower Quilt on the clothesline in the backyard : )




If you make a project with the gorgeous BloomBerry fabric line, be sure to tag your photos with the hashtags:

#BloomberryFabric #ILoveRileyBlake #RileyBlakeDesigns

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!