1.14.2022

Log Cabin Purse in Easter Parade Fabric

 

Today I am excited to share a new pattern made with the adorable line of fabric "Easter Parade" by Lindsay Wilkes for Riley Blake Designs.

Easter Parade is such an adorable fabric line with fabrics that just scream to be fussy cut!  

I created the Log Cabin Purse with Fussy cutting in mind.   The center panel is perfect to showcase your favorite print.

The Log Cabin Purse Pattern also includes instructions to make you own fabric handles as well as an inside lining pocket and a top zipper closure.

You can find the pattern in my Etsy shop [HERE]


The Center panel showcases the adorable Easter Parade Main print in Pink and below in Blue.  



There are so many lovely floral and Easter themed prints and this log cabin design showcases them all!


The Zipper pull was another perfect fussy cutting opportunity!



If you are looking for a quicker project, check out my Free Log Cabin Zipper Pouch pattern!  I stitched up this cute little pouch in an afternoon.

You can find The Log Cabin Zipper Pouch and lots more free patterns [HERE]

Be sure to tag your "Easter Parade" fabric creations with the hashtags #ILoveRileyBlake #RileyBlakeDesigns and #EasterParadeFabric on Social Media.


Happy Sewing!

xo

Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!